Research project: "From Theory to Practice - PRACTICE"
Research program: POSDRU/90/2.1/S/60423
The overall objective of the project is to develop practical skills specific for production and research for students in higher education of textile-clothing domain.
The partnership is formed by one university (Technical University of Iasi ) – the coordinator, two research institutes (INCDTP and the Institute for Inventions) and a students’ Asociation. INCDTP pilot experimental stations constitute specialized educational material for students.
1. The organization of practice for seven specializations accredited;
2. The organization of three stages designed gradually to a total of 824 students;
3. Formation of the 46 tutors in the 29 companies selected as partners practice;
4. Starting a business simulation company that integrates with design, production monitoring, marketing and management specific for real companies.
1. 824 students from seven specializations.
2. 46 tutors
3. 29 partnerships
4. 1134 internships
5. 7 training seminars guardians
6. 3 workshops organized
7. 1134 convention of individual practice
8. Support materials produced, edited and printed:
-3 Practice guidance (in the II, III and IV)
-2 Practice books (years II and III)
-1 Guide for guiding practice addressed to practice tutors
-1 Best practice guide