This conference is focused on the theme of nanotechnology
applications in the textile field.
The following objectives of the conference can be mentioned:
- Demonstrating the potential of nanotechnologies and
their opportunities for future development of textile
- Textiles nanofinishing technologies for obtaining
multiple functional effects: antibacterial, self-cleaning,
sterilization, photo-catalytic, hydrophobic / hydrophilic.
- Developing opportunities for multi-disciplinary collaborations
within the field of nanotechnology.
- Implications of nanotechnologies in maintaining the
competitiveness of the textile and leather industry.
- Examples of nanotechnology applications in the textile
industry: nanofibers and their use in composite matrices;
electronic textiles and nano-sensors; nanocomposites
used in cosmetotextiles applications.
The conference programme will consist in oral presentations
of the submitted papers. The presentations should not
exceed 20 minutes, including the discussions.
The papers presentation shall be delivered in English
or Romanian. SIMULTANEOUS TRANSLATION WILL BE ENSURED.